Administrative Executive SmartWorking Jobs
An Administrative Executive is the first point of contact for all employees. They manage the day-to-day operations, providing administrative support and query resolution.
- Can perform duties in a timely manner.
- A self-starter who can work with little supervision.
- Able to accurately enter and record data.
- Preparing reports (expenses, budgets, etc.)
- Organising and maintaining company records.
- Scheduling meetings, maintaining diaries.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
- Receiving calls, taking messages and general correspondence.
- Proven experience in an administrative role.
- Previous experience with office management systems.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Discretion and confidentiality.