Ireland’s Best Workplaces 2018
What makes a workplace appealing to you? Is it a warm friendly environment? Good amenities? Employee benefits? Opportunities available?
In recent reports, Uber, VICE, Amazon, and now Snapchat have proven that the biggest and shiniest companies aren’t necessarily the best places to work. While big names, high salaries, and comfortable benefits may attract employees, they do little to keep them there if other, equally important needs aren’t achieved.
Out of five criteria developed by researchers, job satisfaction was the most difficult factor for employers to fulfill.
Due to the fact that good employee morale reduces turnover, cuts costs and boosts productivity, there has been significant effort put towards researching what good company morale is and how to achieve it. These studies have led to multiple theories about evaluating and boosting morale, from ranking hierarchies of needs to sociological explanations of group mentalities.
With that, Baehr and Renck put forward five main contributing factors to employee morale: material rewards; fellow employees; immediate supervision; organization and management; and job satisfaction. And this is why we are delighted to name Ireland’s top 25 workplaces in 2018. Credit where credit is due!
Ireland’s Top 25 Best Workplaces 2018
- AbbVie Ireland, Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Workday, Information Technology and Software
- Salesforce, Information Technology and Software
- Version 1, Information Technology and Software
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Cruiseerath Biologics, Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Morgan McKinley, Professional Services
- Core, Advertising and Marketing
- Guidewire, Information Technology and Software
- Kuehne + Nagel, Transportation
- McAfee, Software
- Britvic, Manufacturing and production
- Hubspot, Information Technology
- Regeneron, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- CPL Resources, Professional Services
- ODEON, Media and Television
- CarTrawler, Information Technology
- Electric Ireland, Energy Distribution
- Goodbody, Financial Services
- Dell EMC, Information technology
- Indeed, Staffing
- DHL, Transport and Storage
- Laya Healthcare, Financial services and Health
- Aura Holohan Group, Retail
- LotusWorks, Electronics
- Harvey Norman, Retail.
And that’s a wrap 🙂
Pretty impressive, right?
Click here to see our top SmartWorking companies