Content Writer Internships – Great Experience & Perks :)
Are you a natural storyteller with a passion for content writing? Do you know how to create great content to engage with audiences and keep them coming back for more? Do you understand the power of social to help drive people to your content?
If the answers to those questions are yes, then we’d love to hear from you!
Content Writer/ Blogger – Unpaid Internship but with lots of perks and experience promised!
We’re looking for a talented, highly motivated, result-driven marketing content writer with strong writing skills to drive the voice and growth of abodoo to both candidates (B2C) and businesses (B2B). The role will include social media posting, email copywriting, some creative infographic design and advertising, planning and reporting and will be an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain invaluable experience.
An enthusiastic, hard-working, positive person with the passion and determination to drive and shape the voice and tone of our brand at this early and exciting stage. You should be able to operate under limited day to day guidance and still deliver results. We firmly believe in flexible working so this role can be done remotely, co-working or hybrid (part-time in office, part time remote). This means you will need to be able to motivate yourself when working from home and be a great communicator – but don’t worry, we chat and meet online daily.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Website blogging and copy writing
- Copy optimization for content marketing
- Curate, research and write blog articles
- Perform research & outreach
- Develop email newsletter copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics
- Social media management
- Reputation management
- Analytics tracking and reporting
Content Writer Requirements
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles and tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A natural storyteller with a desire to understand what motivates customers online
- High comprehension of WordPress, Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Detail-oriented, organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Familiarity with keyword optimisation and other SEO best practices
- A deep understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Some experience with lead generation a distinct advantage
The Perks and our Promise
Please note that while this is an unpaid internship, we do offer lots of perks such as:
- Flexibility to work remotely or co-work in cool offices off Stephen’s Green – it even has free coffee, food and beer on tap for the end of a long day!
- We’re an experienced team, at a very exciting stage of our business so you’ll gain unbeatable experience working directly with leaders across the company, with the opportunity a to be part of and help shape a new and exciting brand from scratch.
- References and strong recommendations will be included!
- And, if the person turns out to be someone we don’t want to be without, the internship may be further extended with the potential to be made into a full-time paid position.
Abodoo is a new, smart technology platform dedicated to helping people find flexible and remote working careers. We’re a young startup with ambitious plans to rapidly expand globally. Our team is small but experienced and passionate, and we intend to grow fast.
We can’t wait to hear from you 🙂