Abodoo to Present SmartWorking to Government Joint Committee
Government Joint Committee: A huge step forward for SmartWorking!
We’re so excited to announce that Abodoo.com have been asked to join the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Sustaining Small Rural and Community Businesses, Smart Communities, and Remote Working tomorrow at 10am!
We’ll be presenting on how SmartWorking can support the government’s plans for Rural Regeneration and how our disruptive technology can help digitise Ireland!
Abodoo is pioneering a new way of working, combining the core elements needed to address the very real issues facing rural Ireland and communities. By bringing together technology, talent mapping infrastructures, local communities, skilled professionals, co-working hubs and private sector businesses, we’re enabling and building an ecosystem with access to skilled professionals in rural communities.
Joint Committee Agenda:
Sustaining Small Rural and Community Businesses, Smart Communities, and Remote Working
Representatives from Enterprise Ireland:
- Mark Christal, Divisional Manager for Regions and Entrepreneurship;
- Michael Brougham, Regional Director for the Midlands and Mid East;
- Rowena Dwyer, Manager of Policy, Planning and Government Relations
Representatives from Offaly County Council:
- Anna Marie Delaney, Chief Executive;
- Orla Martin, Head of Enterprise, LEO (Local Enterprise Office);
- Geraldine Beirne, Business Advisor, LEO.
Representatives from Abodoo:
- Vanessa Tierney, Co-Founder;
- Louise O’Conor, Chief Digital Officer.
Representatives from HQ Tralee:
- Ken Tobin, Co-Founder (also Chief Executive, Tralee Chamber of Commerce)
For full details and the link to watch the Joint Committee Meeting visit: Oireachtas.ie – Remote and SmartWorking