Caregiver/ Carer SmartWorking Jobs
Caregivers are attentive and friendly by nature. They offer unparalleled care and support to the elderly or infirm and perform their duties with expert maturity and discretion.
- Being empathetic and caring.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits positivity.
- Travelling between sites to attend patients.
- Interacting with patients in medical facilities, nursing homes or in the patient’s home.
- Taking care of patients’ basic needs such as hygiene, shopping, food preparation, laundry, housekeeping, dressing and undressing.
- Recording patients’ health information (weight, diet, bowel movements, etc.)
- Assisting patients with their mobility needs.
- Provide expert care in a warm and professional manner.
- Must be able to travel to patients.
- Must have own laptop or computer to report back to employer.
- Must be personable. Be able to listen and respond to patients’ needs.